Pages

TGIF!!!!

July 2, 2010

I have a super packed 4th of July weekend ahead so I dressed quickly this morning in a rush to start my day and get through work so the FUN can begin!! I am going to a birthday celebration tonight for one of my good friend's and then to hear singer Matt Stillwell play.

On Sunday I will be attending a Redneck Independence Day pool party so be looking for the pictures from that...it should be interesting to say the least! I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.







The Limited shirt and belt

Ann Taylor Loft skirt

Payless kitten heels

Earrings from Disneyworld of all places!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're definitely ready for the long and fun weekend :). Love your smile. That's always a great attitute to welcome the fun times ahead :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is such a beautiful color on you! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! blue is totally your color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...