Pages

We Are Family.....

January 6, 2011

Thought I would let you in my personal life a little bit. Let me introduce you (formally) to my little sister AND for the first time my fabulous momma!!!! Say hello blog world...

Some fun little facts about my pics below-
  • I am wearing my sister's cape (a future trendsetter in the works) the brand is Karlie by the way

  • My mom is wearing one of the Christmas gifts I bought for her this year...the necklace

  • It obviously snowed while I was home for Christmas for the first time in years and years

  • I am two inches taller than my mom even more if I was wearing heels

  • Sister is wearing her new Rachel Zoe scarf but don't worry my sister-in-law and I got one too!

  • Everyone says I look just like my mom...what do you think?

**Don't forget to enter the purse giveaway ending this Friday**



16 comments:

  1. your family is gorgeous.. and yea you and your mom look like twins.


    xxo Tess S.
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fashion forward family! You all look great!
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your family is very beautiful and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore your outfit! Cream + stripes = my favorite combo! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls make your momma proud!!! I do look short though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all are so good looking! Beautiful family! (with great style!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love your cape (or your sister's) and the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are all so precious and if I haven't told you already, LOVE that top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're all adorable and stylish! You should feature them more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geez, you guys are a fashionable bunch!!! Jealous :( You all look great!!!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what style! awesome. you guys (girls) look fabulous...and so happy. love it.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you for sure look just like your mom!!
    PS. Love her scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable family!! (And I hope you were able to steal that cape from your sis so you can mail it to me!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...