Pages

Where's Waldo...

January 17, 2011

Well...this outfit was inevitable with the amount of Where's Waldo I have been playing on the computer, I cannot believe it took me this long to copy his red, black and white attire. As soon as I got dressed this morning, hubs started laughing...I guess we both have been playing that game to much because that was the first thing that popped into his head.

I literally have something to do after work every.single.day this week. All I wanna do in this cold, nasty weather is go straight home, put my p.j.'s on, and crawl into bed with a big blanket. I hope I make it through the rest of the week with no (more) complaining.... but no promises.





Francesca's Collection dress

Belk cardigan

Target leopard flats

Old Navy scarf

Gloves gifted from my mother-in-law

15 comments:

  1. I think it's cute, esp. with the leopard flats!!! I HATE having something to do everyday after work, total pet peeve!!! Hope it goes quickly for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful. The red sweater makes the outfit and I love it(Green with envy here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest Where's Waldo look EVER! I especially love the leopard shoes with it - very chic!
    Hope your week isn't too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leopard print shoes are like the cherry on top!...bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes you paired with this!! I would have never thought about doing that but it looks really good!!
    I love Francesca's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see Where's Waldo. I do love how you paired it with the leopard flats because it breaks up the pattern. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love that you found fashion inspiration in Waldo! You are brilliant! As is this animal print and striped combination. I need to do this, why haven't I done this?
    And, thanks for the kind words on my blog! you can bet that if a comment is just plain spiteful or sexist or in some way overly ridiculous I will delete it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely stripes. Tim Burton would approve.
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i love this combination and actually didn't even think of Waldo (although i agree that the colors do match his). the leopard flats add something totally fun to the outfit! love it!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like black/white/red together. Cute pose holding your skirt out!


    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  11. stripes stripes stripes stripes, i LOVE THEM! I love that you paired the outfit with leopard flats too, you're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well don't you look cute! I think the leopard flats totally make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this outfit!! You look way better than Waldo!

    Sarah at Classroom Chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Francesca's! I love that store. This black and white dress is waaay cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...