Pages

Sunday Was A Good Day!

April 18, 2011

Have you ever just had a really fun day...yesterday was one of those unexpected super fun days for me. I LOVE those days!

I started out by helping host a bridal shower for one of my good friends and we celebrated with mimosas. Then, a couple of us decided to go sit out on the patio at Wild Wing Cafe and it was so beautiful outside...not a cloud in the sky. We had dinner and one of my favorite singers performed while we all drank voodoo buckets (I have no clue what was in those things). Perfect carefree day with good friends and not a worry in the world. It was a fabulous way to end the weekend!


Ann Taylor Loft cropped pants


Urban Outfitters heels


Target tank top (click here to purchase)


CAbi sweater


Fleur de Lis Boutique necklace

11 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Love how coral looks on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit, i love the coral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pants and those shoes...oh wow! Have a fabulous Monday love! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with coral lately, so I'm loving all of your coral you've got on! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!!
    I just bought that tank from Target last week! I got it in black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love teh back of that cardi and that drapey top!!great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coral colors in this outfit! It sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. It's always so fun just to spend the day with friends, especially when it's beautiful outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw that sounds like a perfectly awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute diamond detail in the sweater :)

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...