Today's OOTD!!

May 13, 2011

I had the longest post written today and as many of the blogging world knows, went down and ate everyone's posts.... BOO! I do not have time to rewrite it again because I am at work but here is what I am wearing today.

I will draw the Forever 21 giftcard winner a bit later now that everything's back up and running!

Kohl's tank top

INC Concepts pumps

Ann Taylor Loft cardigan

Kohl's skirt (click here to purchase)

TJ Maxx necklace


  1. Such a pretty outfit! I have a dress in the same print of that tank...from Kohls!

  2. Reallllly adorable and reallllly flattering! Love that top!

  3. I am doing a hair week in June over at, Blissful & Domestic. I am wanting to show off hair tips, hair styles, and hair accessories. I am looking for some great guest bloggers. Let me know if you would like to join in on the fun.

  4. Yea! I found your blog through Breakfast With are gorgeous, and I love the touches that you add to your outfits!

  5. That was super annoying, I was mad at Blogger! I love this outfit, the floral top is so beautiful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...