Pages

Talbots: A Welcome Surprise!

August 1, 2011

Yesterday was my mother-in-laws birthday and she love, love, loves Talbots. I stopped by after church to pick up a gift card and imagine my complete surprise when I went in and fell in lust with almost every piece of clothing in the store!

My misconception of the store is now completely wiped away and it is safe to say I will be adding Talbots into my online shopping rotation. Here are some of my favorites:




For information on pricing go to Talbots.com or shop in stores.

1 comment:

  1. Talbots has really stepped up their game! I've purchase casual shorts to an awesome denim pencil skirt. When they have their red hangar sale, that's the best time to stock up!!

    Natalie
    http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...