Pages

Murder Mystery Style: Pasta, Passion & Pistols

December 5, 2011

On Friday night a group of friends got together for a murder mystery party and we had to dress in character.


A little bit of the plot-Four days ago restaurateur Guiseppi (Pepi) Roni was found murdered in the kitchen of his renowned New York City eatery, La Sperenza. Pepi had been found shot in the back with his own pistol. Tonight, his family and friends have gathered to pay their respects to poor Pepi and eat a feast of Italian food in his honor. One of them is the murderer.


I played the part of Tara Misu and all I knew about my character was she dressed to kill and flaunts her charm shamelessly. I decided to wear sparkles, sparkles, and more sparkles with a little bit of fur thrown in.

Who was the killer....you have to play the game to find out!



New York and Company skirt



Stella and Dot earrings


Etsy heels


Dillards sweater


Vintage fur (my grandmother's)

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is a stunner!!
    Sounds like it was a very fun evening, hope you got away with murder!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt. I've been thinking about getting one, but I've found they're all too short for me - this one seems to be the perfect length! Love it, and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing! Plus I adore your bright red lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING that skirt so much and I love how you styled it up!!

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the vintage fur is amazing!!! you look stunning and i love the tears in the top.

    ~Nic

    ps new follower; cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...