Pages

Winter White

February 20, 2012

I finally broke out my white jeans for the first time since buying them. It was beautiful outside over the weekend and they were calling out to me. My husband thought I was crazy for wearing white in the winter time...silly man! If you are hesitant about wearing white in the winter check out these tips to rock white denim like a pro.


Don't forget to enter the gold sequin collar giveaway here!


004
001
007
003
002



Old Navy jeggings (click here to purchase), Al'tard State shirt, Bradolino boots from Endless.com, Banana Republic necklace


4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I wore mine this weekend too :) Great minds think alike!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I don't think I can pull off white jeans. I wish my Elle Jean Leggings (from Kohl's) came in white b/c they're the only jeans I absolutely ADORE. The fit is beyond perfect for my body shape. And that shirt! OMG, I love the high/low hem.

    http://bestdressedinthenest.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that its' time for white denim!
    you've styled them perfectly!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore this look on you like whoa <3 it's hottt for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...