Pages

Pattern Mixing...

May 9, 2012

I have to admit that pattern mixing scares me just a little bit. I don't want to be that crazy person that people are talking about and whispering, "I can't believe she wore that out of the house" and here I am thinking I am stylish. This, however, was easy for me because it is color coordination and even I know that wearing two black and white pieces do go together. 

**When I was linking up this top from Loft below on the website it says it is navy blue and white so maybe I am that crazy person I mentioned above...it looked black and white to me**


006 003 002 001

Sam Edelman wedges purchased at Piperlime.com (click here to purchase), White House Black Market skirt, Loft top (click here to purchase), Target necklace

14 comments:

  1. I think you mixed prints perfectly! The shirt looks black and white to me too. I don't think you are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks great! and the top looks black/white to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It's such a great combo! I've been searching like crazy for a skirt like this, and I adore this top! Love it!

    Jaimie
    www.jaimiehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The pattern mixing works. Also love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing at all to be hesitant about....those patterns work effortlessly together! Found you through the It list! So glad I did...I look forward to getting to know your blog!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely look and ARE stylish! :) :) :) I love this mix of patterns! AND my philosophy on personal style is that if you feel happy and fabulous walking out the door, who cares what anyone else thinks?! Plus, those who may be thinking negative thoughts like "I can't believe she wore that out of the house" are most likely jealous or too scared to take more of a risk with their style choices! :) Thanks for the pattern mixing inspiration!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! Love your mix of prints! I really like your necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! I think you mixed prints perfectly. And those shoes are to die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the ikat with the pen stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! love the ikat with the pin stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the mixing of prints is great! I thought it was black and white too. It is so hard to tell from pictures sometimes!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job on pattern mixing! i used to be pretty scared of it but i am totally warming up to it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot damn those are great sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your outfit girl! i'm always a fan of stripes!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...