Pages

Red Hot...

July 26, 2012

To be honest I really wasn't sure if I could pull off red pants or not but that didn't stop me from buying them.  I literally tried them on with about 20 different shirts from my closet and finally settled on this pale yellow top for work yesterday.  

Just wait until you see the bright yellow pants that I also bought...I am getting wild I tell ya! 


Red and Yellow 004 003 005

Ann Taylor top, Payless wedges, Nine West clutch (click here to purchase), Loft pants (click here to purchase ON SALE), Bear and the Honeybee Etsy shop necklace (click here to purchase)

11 comments:

  1. Great colors, those red pants are hot!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went to the LOFT today and saw those pants and passed them up...sad! But I got a ton of other wonderful goodies all half off! I love this whole entire look. I never would have thought of the yellow but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable. love all the color, especially your pants and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red pants especially with the yellow!
    Alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!!

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wild woman! Red pants totally rock on you!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit! love how your paired those two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. baaaaaaah that's exactly what i mentally said when i saw this outfit, so super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...