Pages

Blue and Grey

August 15, 2012

Every time I wear these grey jeans I feel a baby bit like a wannabe rock star. It could be because of the faded, distressed appearance or the fact that I always wear dark colors with them or it could just totally be my imagination running wild.  Whatever the case may be-I added my leopard print heels and a black and gold cuff and just ran with it!


003002004005

Old Navy jeggings (click here to purchase) Al'tard State top, Vera Bradley sunglasses, ShoeDazzle.com cuff (click here to purchase similar style), Gifted earrings, MaxStudio heels purchased at TJ Maxx

7 comments:

  1. I think you channel that rockstar vibe too! I don't know why, but I totally feel it too! Looking awesome. Love these jeggings, they're awesome, aren't they?!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Totally completed the look with those super hot leopard pumps :) How is the fit of the jeans? I love those & need them in my wardrobe!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors together, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes! I wish i had the same confidence you have. That ensemble is something I would definitely wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is a fabulous color combo. Looks so young and trendy, so put together. You look fab in this. You do look like a rock star! ;)

    Margaret @ http://www.LiveLikeNoOneElse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...