Pages

Blue Print

March 14, 2013

It is no secret when I find something I like I buy multiples of it. I saw this A-line dress at Target and fell in love with the shape and color and so I bought two- stay tuned for the animal print version!  

Enter to win a Old Navy gift card here


005 003 Blue Print 001

Target dress (similar style here), Payless heels, Vestique.com purse and necklace (click here for similar necklace), Old Navy jean jacket (click here to purchase), J. Crew diamond bracelet, Tobi cross bracelet

3 comments:

  1. We are wearing practically the same outfit in our It List posts this week! I have on that dress in stripes with a denim jacket! Ha! I love the dress too and plan on buying another pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Ashley! I love this print on you, and the color of the purse is awesome!

    www.Style-Love-Repeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this dress - the print is so pretty! I'm not normally a much of a blue girl for some reason, but I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...