Pages

Aztec Trend

January 27, 2014

006 005 001 002
Euphoria Boutique sweater, Loft pants, Francesca's necklace, Old Navy denim shirt (shop similar here), Anne Klein boots purchased at Marti and Liz

Perfect weekend of doing absolutely nothing...I literally was in my pajamas most of the time but this is what I wore to work on Friday.  I haven't worn my Aztec sweater yet this winter (see the last time I wore it here) which is a sure indicator that it will go in my Poshmark closet very soon.

One more week to enter the Ann Taylor Statement Necklace giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Great sweater.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors to your outfit, and loving that fab sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater!
    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    www.onlybeyou.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...