Pages

3D Fiber Lash Mascara

July 15, 2014

I was introduced to 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique exactly one month ago and it has changed my life! It is a two step process combining Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to give you the illusion of false eyelashes.  People have asked me when I have been out running errands if I have eyelash extensions on.  This mascara IS NO JOKE!  

It is super easy to apply and comes off with eye makeup remover and it is so much cheaper than falsies or extensions.  If you have not tried this magic mascara- give it a go...it will easily become your new favorite beauty product!


image image image image
To purchase the 3D Fiber Lash mascara click here and if you are interested in doing a giveaway of your own or hosting a Facebook party please contact me at afashionfixation@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...