Pages

Little White Dress

June 15, 2015

ba

I hosted a baby shower on Saturday for one of my good friends that is expecting a little girl mid August and this is what I wore. I went into Altar'd State the other day thinking I could wear some of the non-maternity dresses and I was happily surprised I fit into most everything I tried on. (It helps that everything in there has that bohemian, flowy vibe)  I received so many compliments on this dress so if you are in the market for a white summer dress- this is it!

  Eight more days before we find out the genders of the twins! I'm not counting down or anything;)

baby ayaya hite shower
Altar'd State dress (can't find it on the website but in stores), Target sandals, Kendra Scott earrings (click here to purchase), NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Morocco (click here to purchase)

1 comment:

  1. Love your turquoise accessories.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...