Pages

Orange You Glad....It's Friday

June 19, 2015

DSCN4639

I love this dress I got from Southern Bella! Every time they get new inventory I end up buying something. If you are in the Knoxville area they are having a trunk show coming up on July 2nd...come out and shop. This orange dress will be perfect for the upcoming UT football season too. (Go VOLS)

  I know I have mentioned Rocksbox before but in this package I got these beautiful Kendra Scott earrings and I'm in love. I never would have thought this blue hue would have shown up against my hair color but thanks to Rocksbox I tried them and now I think I might buy them for myself. If you are interested in a FREE month subscription for fabulous jewelry, like these Kendra Scott earrings, click here to sign up and be sure to use ASHLEYBFF683 and try it out!

  DSCN4637 DSCN4634 DSCN4642 DSCN4636
Southern Bella dress (click here to check out the Facebook site), Sam and Libby sandals via Poshmark (click here to join), Nordstrom bag, Kendra Scott earrings via Rocksbox (click here to join)

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this look! You're going to have so much fun wearing flowy dresses all summer with that cute bump!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...