Pages

Leopard Sneakers

March 18, 2016

DSCN5365[1]

When I am trying to look pulled together as I am rushing out of the house with the boys and don't want to wear my usual workout clothes, this is the kind of outfit I reach for. A flowy, plain white tee (I sized up for it to be loose) and my boyfriend jeans and sneakers are easy pieces to grab and go and I feel comfortable running errands all day.
Since having the twins I have worn heels maybe one or two times so my sneakers/ flats collection is growing rapidly. It's just so hard to walk around on heels carrying two babies, plus car seats, plus my purse and a diaper bag that I have started opting for flats so I don't trip and fall. I purchased these Steve Madden look-a-likes on Poshmark (shop my closet here) but they are actually from Target. I love when I find a great deal!

DSCN5358[1] DSCN5364[1] DSCN5357[1] DSCN5360[1] 
Old Navy boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase), Old Navy white tee (click here to purchase), Target slip on sneakers (click here for similar), Scarf purchased on Poshmark (click here to shop my closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...