Pages

The Most Comfortable Maxi Dress

May 6, 2016

DSCN5468[1]

 Ladies, I have found the most comfortable maxi dress and just have to share with y'all. It's from a retail store on Poshmark and it's supposed to be a little oversized and flowy and it has pockets.

 I.Am.In.Love

I have worn it to work and then all day at a amusement park with my husband and twin boys (check out our picture) and already purchased the dress in a coral color for summer.  If you are into comfort and style this dress is for you.  I linked below how to order the product.

  DSCN5474[1]DSCN5472[1] DSCN5470[1] DSCN5465[1]
Poshmark dress (click here to purchase), Target Betsyville sandals (click here to purchase), Forever 21 earrings, Rite Aid bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...