Pages

Eat.Sleep.Party.Repeat

August 24, 2016

DSCN5755[1]

 I just love the way a simple tee looks with a maxi skirt. This outfit is so fun and most of all, comfortable. This LuLaRoe skirt is so beautiful in person and I scored a major deal on it! If you love LLR (like I am obsessed right now) check out Poshmark for discounted prices and lots of unicorn prints are on there.

This week is a busy week for me. I am working everyday until Sunday AND our nanny is on vacation and we have someone else watching the babies.  So far, so good but of course I am nervous with a newbie.  Landon also goes to the doctor this Thursday to make sure his little ears healed properly after getting bi-lateral tubes put in a month and a half ago.

 Whew...is this week over yet?!

DSCN5751[1] DSCN5752[1] DSCN5757[1] DSCN5753[1] 
Forever 21 sandals (click here for similar), LuLaRoe maxi skirt, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Val's Boutique top (click here to shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...