Pages

LuLa LOVE

August 15, 2016

DSCN5689[1]

You guys...I have found LuLaRoe or rather the brand has found me. I think I have joined a cult AND I am okay with that. Seriously...I am already 100% obsessed with EVERYTHING!

If you have never heard of LuLaRoe, it's okay, I just found out about it a month or so ago.  Read about the brand here and then check out some of the collection.

I am wearing the Irma tunic which is a loose, knit "high-low" tunic with fitted mid length sleeves.  Because of the extra length in the back it pairs wonderfully with the leggings.

 OHHHH- THE LEGGINGS!

The buttery soft leggings come in One Size (size 2-10) or Tall Curvy (12-22).  I am wearing the OS for reference and I am between a size 10/12 in jeans.  These leggings are so soft and comfortable and perfect for lounge wear or an active mom on the go.

Check out the Johnson Sisters LulaRoe page to shop, shop, shop!  

DSCN5683[1] DSCN5688[1] DSCN5687[1] DSCN5684[1]

LulaRoe Irma tunic and OS leggings (click here to shop), Converse shoes (click here to purchase), Lulus crossbody bag (click here for similar), Gifted necklace, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...