Pages

LuLaRoe Randy Tee and Azure Skirt

August 19, 2016

DSCN5731

 I am so sad my week of LuLaRoe items have come to an end. This Randy tee and Azure skirt might be my favorite outfit of all. I love the dark floral print skirt and the fold-over waist makes it a winner and helps conceal my "mommy tummy". The knee length and A-line shape would look great on anybody (wink, wink).

The Randy tee resembles a baseball tee with it's contrasting, patterned fabric.  It is SO soft and comfortable and I love the teal sleeves on mine.  It will look fabulous paired with jeans too!

If you are interested in trying LuLaRoe be sure to check out Johnson Sisters LuLaRoe Facebook page to shop and ask the consultants any questions you have.  

DSCN5725 DSCN5722 DSCN5720 DSCN5721

LuLaRoe Azure skirt and Randy tee (click here to shop), Converse sneakers (click here to purchase), Sassy Steals necklace, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...