Pages

Oui Oui

September 21, 2016

DSCN5863

 I love this casual outfit and (so many trendy pieces too).

First off...you need to go out and buy these Jennifer Lopez lace up flats ASAP! They are on sale for $39.99 and they have them in all black too.  I follow Kohl's on Instagram and saw them last week pop up and went the next day to try them on. I love the leopard and the lace up trend (although these actually have a zipper in the back) and they are comfortable.

Next I have had these military inspired cargo jeans for years so it is funny to me how they are making a come back.  I have not been able to wear them for a couple years until now...thank you, Weight Watchers, so it was perfect timing that this trend has come full circle.

Last but not least, this Oui Oui top has sweatshirt material on the inside and I was in heaven all day.  I love tops and t-shirts with cute sayings on them and this was no exception. 

DSCN5858 DSCN5860 DSCN5855 DSCN5857

JunaRose top via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH), Jennifer Lopez lace up flats (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings, A.N.A. cargo jeans (old), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...