Pages

Converse and Baseball Tee

March 27, 2017

DSCN6261

 This is what I wore for a casual outfit one day last week. I had to go into work for a couple hours, meet some people for lunch and run a couple errands so comfort was key but I also wanted to look presentable.

 I have become obsessed with my Converse sneakers since having my twins. I have the Shoreline shoes, which is a slip-on casual take on the regular Converse. The strings are also knotted so I don't have to tie these shoes ever...I wear them with everything!

DSCN6260 DSCN6259 DSCN6258 DSCN6257

Converse Shoreline sneakers (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), WhoWhatWear jeans via Target (click here to purchase), Jete baseball top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to closet), Hobby Lobby door mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...