Pages

Sunny Petals

March 10, 2017

DSCN6235

 I am currently in Key West, FL. but wanted to share this bright sunny outfit with y'all. I love the yellow top and how it matches my buttercups that are blooming all over the yard. This weather in Tennessee is crazy!
 Everything is blooming so early.

This is the first "adult only" vacation I have been on since having my twins 16.5 months ago and the longest by FAR I have ever gone without seeing them. Pray that I am doing okay without my babies...although I think a couple of fruity cocktails should do the trick:)

DSCN6233 DSCN6236 DSCN6237 DSCN6238 
Style and Co. top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a FREE month membership), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), Sole Society flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...