Pages

Hot Pink Mama

April 26, 2017

DSCN6291[1]

So this is what I wore Easter Sunday...just a couple weeks late! My computer broke and I couldn't upload pictures for a while so get ready to see lots of posts from me to make up for it. I love this Mint Julip dress so much and get compliments on it every time I wear it. It is a couple years old but still looks trendy cause of the slight bell sleeves.

My nude block heels are new and I LOVE them. Total mom approved! The block heel makes it easy and more stable to walk around carrying two toddlers and the low heel height is perfect for me. I might go buy them in black also.

DSCN6292[1] DSCN6289[1] DSCN6290[1] DSCN6293[1]

The Mint Julip Boutique dress, Target Block Heels (click here to purchase), Baublebar earrings for Target (click here to purchase), Hobby Lobby doormat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...