Pages

LuLaRoe Lucy Skirt

April 4, 2017

DSCN6275

 This LuLaRoe Lucy skirt makes me so happy! I love the floral pattern and it is silky material and it is great for twirling. I love twirling around when the boys are nearby, they think it is the coolest thing. This skirt also looks fabulous with a chambray top but it has been super hot lately so I needed a basic tee with short sleeves to be comfortable.

If you are a fan of LuLaRoe but not a fan of the prices, I suggest you check out Poshmark.  I bought this skirt as well as a couple other pieces for great deals.  Check out their selection here

DSCN6271 DSCN6270 DSCN6268 DSCN6274 
Target tee (click here to purchase), Old Navy flats (click here for similar), LuLaRoe "Lucy" maxi skirt, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Hobby Lobby doormat (shop similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...