Pages

Off The Shoulder Dress

May 30, 2017

DSCN6353[1] 

 This is what I wore to closing for our NEW HOUSE! I will always remember this outfit because it was such a big day for our family. I wanted to look nice because I knew we would be taking pictures afterword's so a trendy off the shoulder dress was perfect. 

 The painters are coming the week of June 5th and I cannot wait to show you the before/after photos along the way. Get ready for lots of decorating pictures too and be sure to follow me on Instagram.

  DSCN6356[1]DSCN6359[1] DSCN6355[1] DSCN6358[1] 
Shein off the shoulder dress (click here to purchase), Tory Burch Miller Sandals (click here to purchase), Sugar Fix by Baublebar for Target tassel earrings (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...