Pages

Off The Shoulder Trend

May 16, 2017

DSCN6323[1]

I am LOVING the off the shoulder trend right now although it is not very practical for me lifting twins up and down all day long. I have had to compromise and wear these tops when I go out for girls night or date night, basically when I am not lifting the boys up and down and the shoulders stay in place. My boss bought me this to for my birthday (coolest boss ever) and I love the denim because it goes with everything!

Another thing I am currently loving is the Sugar Fix by Baublebar for Target line.  I have three different pairs of these beaded tassel earrings in bight colors and I am obsessed with these white flower earrings, I wear them at least once a week!

DSCN6321[1] DSCN6320[1] DSCN6322[1] DSCN6319[1]

Francesca's top, Old Navy jeans, Target sandals. Sugar Fix by Baublebar for Target earrings, Fitbit Alta exercise band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...