Pages

The Perfect Dress For Wedding Season

June 16, 2017

DSCN6404[1]

We are smack dab in the middle of wedding season and I found the most perfect and most affordable dress out there! This dress is only $14 dollars folks so get it while you can. The bright neon yellow will help you stand out in a crowd, the ruffle sleeves are trendy and on point and you can do no wrong in a simple shift dress. I have nothing but excellent things to say about this dress...one of my favorite Shein purchases to date.

I am wearing a size large and it is a tad loose in the waist, I am 5'6 and right around 150 pounds for reference.

  DSCN6400[1]DSCN6405[1] DSCN6402[1] DSCN6401[1]
Shein dress (click here to purchase), Target block heels (click here to purchase), Francesca's necklace (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), OPI Sweet Heart on toes and nails (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...