Pages

On The Road Again

July 21, 2015

DSCN4776

I got back in town last night from my jam packed weekend at home with my family. I feel like we got so much accomplished (baby registry at location #2 down, bedding ordered, Nordstrom anniversary sale shopping, lots of eating out and one day dedicated to pool lounging). My mom and sister bought the babies so many things over the weekend...I need to go home more often:)

So the best thing about working at a ophthalmologist office is all the brand new sunglasses we get in every season.  These newbies are by designer Jonathan Cate and I am in love with the style.  My boss and I both snatched them up when our rep was in the office showing all the different sunnies.  I couldn't find the exact pair to link them but I linked to some similar pairs below.  

DSCN4781 DSCN4783 DSCN4780 DSCN4778
Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase), Old Navy top (click here to purchase), Jonathan Cate sunglasses (click here or here for similar), Francesca's necklace, ShoeDazzle flats, Thirty One monogrammed weekender bag, J. Crew earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...