Pages

Parrot Print

July 16, 2015

DSCN4754

If you think this dress looks similar to yesterday's, then you are correct.  Same slinky tank dress, just a different pattern.  Thank goodness for this type of A-line shape for a pregnant lady...it's very forgiving and stretchy so it's perfect for my expanding stomach.

Today is my last day of work for the week and then I am heading home to my parents house three hours away.  It's the first time since I told my entire extended family I was pregnant (at 12 weeks) that I have been home, so I cannot wait until they see my baby bump.

  DSCN4762 DSCN4755 DSCN4760 DSCN4765
Target thong sandals (click here for similar), Target cardigan (click here for similiar), Lulu's clutch, Baublebar earrings (click here for similar), Isabel and Alice dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...