Pages

Everything Is Black and White

August 14, 2015

DSCN4955

As soon as I saw this Adrianna Papell top on the Gwynnie Bee website I knew I had to have it. I am such a sucker for anything black/white and stripes so this was the best of both worlds. This top has a billowy fit that I knew would be perfect over my bump and I love the contrasting stripes. I think this is a Gwynnie Bee keeper! If you are interested in trying the Gwynnie Bee clothing rental service (starting at size 10-32) click here to redeem your first month FREE. 

  DSCN4950 DSCN4956 DSCN4954 DSCN4953
Charlotte Russe sandals, Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase ON SALE), Target necklace, Adrianna Papell top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join the clothing rental service)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...