Pages

Old Navy Flutter Top

April 6, 2016

015 
  
Y'all, I am loving my new short hair.  It has lots of layers so I just blow dry it without even using a round brush and it looks like I curled it.  So low maintenance and perfect for the upcoming warmer months.

This yellow top from Old Navy was a gamble even though I tried it on in store.  It's been sitting in my closet for two weeks because I couldn't decide if I really liked it enough to keep it but yesterday I cut the tags off and gave it a try. I love the flutter sleeves and while I wish this top was a tad bit longer, it's nothing a black cami underneath couldn't fix. I have also busted out my white jeans again...watch out world.  

011 014 010 009
Old Navy flutter top (shop similar here and here), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase),Target flats (shop similar here and here), Kayce Hughes necklace (click here to view store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...