Pages

Pink Floral

June 1, 2016

003

Hello! I have not been been blogging lately so major apologies but I do post on Instagram almost daily so please follow me. The Instagram tab is in the right hand corner of my blog.  Loving this hot little pink floral top from Gwynnie Bee. (if you want a free month trial to test it out, click here)  The hi-lo back and bright colors are my favorite. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend.  We took the boys to the pool for the first time ever and although the water was a tad chilly, I think they both liked it. 

006 002 001 005 
Adrianna Papell top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings, Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase),Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), OPI toenail polish in Feelin Hot-Hot-Hot (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...