Pages

Breezy Summer Boho Dress

July 1, 2016

DSCN5581

This dress is seriously gorgeous in person, the pictures don't do all the beautiful color's justice. I am really loving Melissa McCarthy Seven7 line...everything I have tried on has been such a good fit and very well made. 

This tiered peasant dress was a tiny bit out of my comfort zone but I am so glad I decided to wear it.  It's very airy and I love the way it floats around me when I walk.  Definitely a perfect dress to wear to a summer event like a wedding!

DSCN5578 DSCN5576 DSCN5575 DSCN5582 
Melissa McCarthy Seven7 dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get ONE MONTH FREE), Nine West wedges (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), Nine West clutch (click here for similar), Kendra Scott earrings (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...