Pages

Coffee Fueled

July 21, 2016

DSCN5604

The babies are going through a nine month sleep regression and I.Am.So.Tired.

 I swear coffee is the only thing that is helping me get through my daily life.  I am having to double up on my under-eye concealer and use two different ones...it's pretty bad.  Getting the twins to bed isn't the problem, it's them staying asleep.  They go down for 30 minute naps during the day, sometimes 45 minutes at night and pop right back up.  We cannot get anything done! My husband and I have been eating dinner at 10pm at night when we finally get them down for the second time in the evenings.  Ugh, it's the worst.  


DSCN5599 DSCN5602 DSCN5600 DSCN5605 
Free People dress (click here or here for similar), Forever 21 sandals (click here or here for similar), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...