Pages

Floral Country Print

August 29, 2016

DSCN5767

 I have really been on a floral print kick lately. This dress has a silky texture that made it a dream to wear. It was so perfect for the 90 degree days Knoxville is still getting! I also love the little tie front neck to make it interesting.

 I completed my five working days with long hours last Saturday and I am still trying to catch up on laundry, errands, etc. since I wasn't at home much last week. It's so hard to balance work and babies but I am slowly figuring it all out.

Have a good Monday.

DSCN5759 DSCN5766 DSCN5761 DSCN5768 
Alice and You dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a FREE MONTH), Ralph Lauren wedges, Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), OPI toenail polish in 'It's A Boy' (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...