Pages

Boat Neck Tee

October 14, 2016

DSCN5946

 I am so obsessed with striped tee's right now...I have been wearing them with everything. I bought this version in red and white striped too from Old Navy and have been pairing both with jeans, skirts, my overalls, etc. I linked similar styles below (I couldn't find this exact one online). 

I have been trying to shop my own closet more and more and take inventory of what I really need instead of what I want.  It is so much harder than it sounds...I want everything and want to try all the new trends but know I need classic pieces in my closet. 

DSCN5947 DSCN5948 DSCN5945 DSCN5954 
Old Navy boat neck tee (shop similar here and here), Loft skirt (shop similar here), Old Navy flats (shop similar here), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Forever 21 necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...