Pages

Instagram Roundup- Mid October

October 25, 2017

Untitled This baby blue sweater can be worn off the shoulder or regular and I love it! A steal for only $22 bucks and my jeans can be found here. Also, my Loopy phone cases (white and pink) are awesome and you need one.

Untitled This hi-low top is amazing and would look great with leggings and over-the-knee boots too! Jeans found here along with my Sam Edelman booties.
  Untitled This blue top is stunning in person and my leopard loafers are a closet staple. White jeans are linked in above post.
  UntitledThis sweatshirt is soooo lightweight and perfect to layer workout gear under. I love the hemline and the price! My Zella leggings are amazing and really suck you in, very slimming.
  UntitledThis striped pink and white top is a perfect layering piece as seen above (Sold out but linked to similar options here, here and here.). Wear now and wear later and a similar version of my lace up shoes can be found here. Old Navy Rockstar denim is linked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...