Pages

Thanks MOM

February 16, 2010

I just received an e-mail from my mom with a link to a website I have never heard of before....it's called DejaVu and I am sooooo excited!

Things you need to understand about me:

1. I heart dresses, both long and short and my closet is cram packed full of them and I cannot stop the addiction!!!!!

2. I like the look of handmade stuff like someone from Etsy took hours sewing it but I am actually still paying Target or Forever 21 prices. More about Etsy later...I love that freakin website.

3. I like a website that just throws the good news out there...in this instance, clothing for all body types, I LOVE IT! I am not a size 2, 4 or 6 for that matter so that little teeny sentence really appeals to me.

4. Two Words--PERSONAL SHOPPER say what!!!! Not only is that the job I want when I grow up but if it is free advice I will take it in a heartbeat!!


So, the things I want from DejaVu are here, and here and this one oh yeah this one and well you get the point!!! Happy Shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...