Pages

The Floral Trend- Yay or Not Your Pocket Full of Posies

February 17, 2010

I love flowers...getting them, sending them, running through huge fields of them while the wind flies through my hair(okay that hasn't really happened but it would be cool).

Soooo, I was pretty excited when I saw one of the big trends for this season was florals. I have seen some really cute and really crazy patterns so you be the judge-is the floral trend a yay or nay?


Victoria's Secret Floral Cami (click here)



Arden B Floral Print Dress (click here)




ASOS Floral Skirt (click here)



Tracy Reese One Shoulder Floral Dress (click here)



dELiAs Floral Knit Dress (click here)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the title/headline! SO CREATIVE. (and cute examples, too.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...