Pages

Beach Time BABY!!!!

March 15, 2010

Okay, so I am turning the big 3-0 tomorrow and a while back I was sitting around trying to come up with something exciting that would make this milestone birthday not sooooooo depressing....and BINGO, a birthday trip comes to mind!

Little did I know that my birthday trip was also falling on something the college kids like to call SPRING BREAK!!!! So, here we are leaving out at the crack of dawn come Wednesday morning and all I gotta ask is.....pray for us people!!! I am pretty sure the gals I am going with will be able to hold their own but just in case:) Don't worry, I will post pics when I come back.

Now that my Mexico trip is out in the open I thought I would share some BEACHY items for your summer vacay (may it be calm and relaxing or with a bunch of college kids boozing it up)







1 comment:

  1. So considering buying a wide brim straw hat myself, so chic!

    -Empress
    www.truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...