Pages

Rush Hour...

August 18, 2010

I was running soooooo far behind yesterday so I am sorry for the lack of pizazz in my outfit! I literally threw on the first thing I saw that would go together and tried to run out the door when I realized I forgot my wedding ring (WHO DOES THAT) and had to turn around and go back home. I guess I could have driven straight to work but not wearing wedding ring=that's how rumors get started...insert any celebrity couple here.

So here we are with a plain pink skirt and a plain white shirt, not even a belt or necklace. I am so ashamed at myself I may go home and rig up a couple of "late day" preventable outfits just so this doesn't happen again in the future.





Old Navy skirt

Target shirt

Maxx Studio heels from Marti & Liz

3 comments:

  1. I think the simple look is cute! Love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable and I love the pink skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh..I could use a skirt in that perfect shade of pink! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...