Pages

Boho Vibes...

September 20, 2010

I first saw this necklace on 9 to 5 Chic's blog and knew I must have it!! It was a HUGE bonus that it is from Forever 21 and affordable. I felt like it had a bohemian vibe to it and took it one step further by pairing it with a maxi dress. Of course I had to add the cardigan for work (stupid dress code) and decided to add a belt to cinch in the waistline and voila...ready for the day!!

Most of my favorite shoes are starting back this week (House, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives) so thank God for TIVO or I would be a complete couch potato. Happy TV Premiere Week to all of the TV heads out there!




Target maxi dress

Forever 21 necklace (click here to purchase)

Kohl's black pumps

Ann Taylor Loft cardigan

Nine West belt

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect summer/fall transition outfit. I have to say I am most excited for Glee and the welcoming back of John Stamos to tv. I've missed that Uncle Jesse.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! digging the bohemian vibes, lately too! Hope you had a great weekend!
    xo,
    Gracie
    The Flip Side of Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Kayla says, both about what a great transitional outfit this is, and about John Stamos on Glee. That is a great shade of blue on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...