Pages

Pretty Darn Cool...

October 19, 2010

I just thought this STYLEIT outfit planner was the coolest thing since sliced bread and had to share! How many of you plan out your outfits down to a tee before you go on vacations, on Sunday nights before your work week begins or even daily? Enter the STYLEIT outfit planner to assist you in planning out your outfit choices a day, week or even a month in advance.

Created by B. Jones Style who also has a blog you can check out here, each day is characterized by an underwear-clad STYLEIT girl and she is there for you to sketch your outfits and also write down everything from your earrings to your shoes. SUCH a cool idea...I just wish I had thought of it first!!!!












7 comments:

  1. I bought one too! I love it! It is def helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get one of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great!

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO need that! I plan my outfits out way in advance, down to the last detail! What a cool concept, wish I had thought of it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea. . .I need to plan it right now! thanks for sharing this thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...