Pages

Happy Turkey Day!!!

November 25, 2010

First things first....Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Today is the one day when I can eat and eat and eat and eat and not feel bad about it, well at least not until the next day when I am in a food coma. Some of you guys asked to hear a rap I created so hear it goes...don't say I didn't warn ya!








Thanks (for giving me the gift of rap) from Ashley Jackson on Vimeo.


In case you feel frisky and want to bust out singing during Thanksgiving lunch here are the words to the rap:

I like Thanksgiving and it ain't no lie, this butterball can't deny

When my mom walks in with some turkey and some corn, I swear I am re-born

I give thanks-until I look around and realize there's no ham

I'm hooked an family tradition...so listen up and pay attention

I said Mom-Mom what the hell ya got going on

The families in, I got a double chin and Thanksgiving dinner can end

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I am going down to Rochester this weekend to celebrate with my Yankee cousins. Looking forward to the turkey and the stuffing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so cute and funny!! I knew you would rap for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving always sounds like so much fun !:)
    Loves watching that video!!

    I'm realy happy i ran into your blog! I love your style! Maybe we can follow eachother if you like?
    I would love that! Im already going to follow you:)

    love,
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, your rap is a total hot mess in all the right ways- love it! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you are so brave and talented! What is it about thanksgiving that makes us post up silly videos? I posted a turkey dance video today! Lol, hope you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, hope you had a great day!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! you are so funny doing the rap - love how brave and confident you are!
    Happy thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Thanksgiving rap just made. my. day. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a true gangsta. Fo shizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHhhh I love that you're wearing heels =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...