1. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number changed since you started blogging?
Gosh, this is a hard one! I would probably say I spend on average about 10-20 hours a week coming up with outfits, taking pictures, thinking of things to write about in my posts and reading other blogs. (I follow lots of blogs so that takes up a huge amount of time.)
The hours I spend have definitely changed since I started blogging back in February. I was all over the place with my blogging and now I am on more of a routine just because I have finally found what works for me.
2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on...how do you limit your time on these tasks?
Well for starters, I also have a full time "real" job so that limits my time for blog stuff until after work...at least Monday through Friday. I love reading, commenting and writing my own blog but I also love my husband, girlfriends and free time so I kind of force myself to spend "X" amount of time or else I would go crazy!
3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with that?
I had big time blogger burnout a couple months after starting A Fashion Fixation! If you take a look at my blog archives you can see that the months of May, June and July were really pitiful (10 posts the entire month of July)!!! I just couldn't decide what direction I wanted to take my blog in and quickly got fed up. Thankfully I got the blog back on track and have been going strong since!
4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time. Will your blogging change as a result?
I have actually been ahead of schedule this month believe it or not! I don't think anything will change if I keep up this pace...fingers crossed.
5. Could you foresee a time when you are not blogging anymore? How would you identify when it's time to walk away?
I can foresee a time when I may take my blog in a different direction. For example, I may focus more on children like Jen of Jen Loves Kev now that she has had a baby. Jen's blog use to be a personal style blog but she has since incorporated baby pictures, Baby Rowan's own style file and great places to get cute baby items and general question and answers about being a first time parent.
I guess I will know it's time to "walk away" from blogging when noone out there wants to listen to what I have to say anymore!!! I hope this doesn't happen for a long, long time!!
My sister and I during Thanksgiving, isn't she a cutie...