Pages

Family and Friends Weekend

January 24, 2011

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I had a busy one! I had a retreat bright and early Saturday morning that ended at noon, and then hubs and I hopped in the car for a night in Gatlinburg, TN to celebrate Christmas with his entire side of the family. Christmas when it's almost February you ask??? That is just how we roll....

I wanted to be comfortable at the retreat and during the car ride up so I settled on my new (favorite) wide legged jeans. So glad these are coming back in style!! I have had this studded tank top since December and really couldn't wait until Spring to wear it so I layered it with a cardigan and of course, a belt. I have not had time to hem these blue jean babies so I needed a pair of my highest heeled boots so I wouldn't be tripping over myself all day.

All in all, a great (but-not-relaxing) weekend. I need another day of rest...





White House Black Market wide legged jeans (click here to purchase) ON SALE

Ann Taylor Loft cardigan

Charlotte Russe tank top

Piperlime booties

Belt oldie but a goodie

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. Especially the tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this! LOVE the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the wide leg jeans...great tank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit so cute! The polkadots and the brown belt such a perfect fit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good weekend. Where did you get the belt from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas after christmas doens't sound like such a bad idea - you could avoid the shopping rush and take advantage of the jan. sales.

    love the studded tank - i'm sure you will get lots of use out of it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that tank! so fun and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The belt is a perfect touch, and the wideleg trouser jeans are really a nice fit and a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, this is one of my favorite things I've seen in awhile. It's simple yet TOTALLY appealing with the polka-dots, cute belt, and wide leg jeans. Def a winner of an outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these wide-leg jeans on you and that blouse is so fun! this whole ensemble looks so chic and put together. love it!

    cute and little
    come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your belt!! ..Love your outfit!! ..And as usual, I WANT YOUR RING!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great!! I miss belting, need to get back into it =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. Love the belt under the cardi. And your nail color is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...