Pages

Wild Women!!!

January 27, 2011

This dress is so far out of my comfort zone but I totally went for it...red lips and everything!!

I ordered my leopard print dress off of eBay from some little vintage store after staring at it for seriously 20 minutes trying to decide if I would ever work up the nerve to wear it out of my house. Leopard may not be that big of a deal to some people but up until now, I have always worn it in small doses...like my leopard flats or a purse.

Starting to get WAY excited for the weekend, I have a bachelorette party to go to for one of my besties tomorrow night. Whaaa!


**Only one more day to enter the cutest hat giveaway ever**





eBay vintage 80's dress

J. Crew cardigan

Payless heels

12 comments:

  1. I love this dress!! This is something I would wear. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that leopard! Love that you went for it and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just expanded your comfort zone. And you look great doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun dress! i love how you played down everything else with black! looks lovely and perfect for a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! How fun and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous. how do search for cute dresses like that on etsy?? And what color is tht lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute on you! I really love it! Have fun at the party tomorrow night =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've definitely never done anything as bold as this dress either--but it looks great on you! I've always stuck with shoes/purses, like you said, like zebra printed purses but I'm feeling inspired now to try out something like this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh girl you look FLY! the colors on the leopard print look fantastic on you! the dress was a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you totally rock that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Animal print always works. I just stumbled upon your blog. I found it through Kendi. I am loving your fashion blog. I seriously love the fact that you have curves. Yeah for curvy women! I am so in that group. Thanks for your blog and all the fashion inspiration:>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...