Pages

Day TWENTY-SEVEN and a Bargain!!

March 4, 2011

For all Knoxville, TN people and surrounding areas. Do you have plans tomorrow? If the answer is no-please come support Junior League's Bag-A-Bargain!! The event is Saturday, March 5th from 8am until 1pm. You will not want to miss this HUGE sale, I worked pre-sale on Wednesday and already found like 10 things I wanted!


I will be working tomorrow from 7:30-11:30am so if you stop by please be sure to say hello!


Kohl's skirt

Steve Madden boots purchased at Marti & Liz

Ann Taylor Loft shirt and blazer

Fleur de Lis Boutique necklace

10 comments:

  1. I wish I lived close! Anyway, love the boots. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer - I would totally come for the bargains and of course to meet you!!

    Cute outfit, then again, you know I am a sucker for stripes and bold necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived near you! I'd come, buy stuff, say, "Hi," then kidnap you from working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this classy chic outfit! I'm slightly obsessed with stripes :) The necklace adds a great pop of color to this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you paired cognac boots with the black tights, and that necklace is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is amazing!!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmmm hi there super cute necklace and stripes! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I am sooo glad I found you ! You are adorable and I love your hair!!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look!! The super simple colors are a favorite of mine, I'm crazy for neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty! i love this look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...